We combined it with mashed potatoes, mmmmmm.
Pepper added by Joey = NONE!!!
2 pork chops (I used boneless butterfly)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 gloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon oil
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper
2. Place porkchops in the mixture and rub the marinade into them
3. Marinade for 3-4 hours (I did it for just 2 and it was delish)
4. Preheat oven to 400F
5. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat
6. Add the pork chops (reserving the marinade) and cook for 2-3 minutes per side
7. Place the skillet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes
8. Add the reserve marinade and red pepper flakes to a small saucepan.
9. Bring marinade to a boil and then reduce slightly and cook until thickened (about 15 minutes)
Brush the marinade onto the chops and serve!