Brunch. What is better than brunch on a cold Sunday morning.
Pepper added by Joey - 2 shakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 medium onion, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
6 eggs, beaten
Splash of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Add oil to a skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add shredded potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes until brown.
3. Add onion and lower heat to medium. Continue to cook until onions are soft.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. If your skillet can go in the oven then add the egg right on top, if it can not then move the potato/onion mixture to a oven proof dish and cover with the eggs.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, or until egg has cooked.
7. Add shredded cheese to the top of the egg and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.