Pepper added by Joey - he didn't want any because of the big bad scary black beans in it.
Leftover chicken from the crockpot chicken salsa
Shredded marble cheese
Broken up nacho chips
1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1. Wash and cut/tear lettuce. Add to the bottom of your bowl.
2. Shred the leftover chicken with 2 forks and the add on top of the lettuce.
3. Top with the leftover salsa/corn mixture that was with the chicken.
4. Add the black beans and the cheese.
5. Put as much ranch dressing as you want.
6. Break up some nacho chips on top of the salad.