Pepper added by Joey - None.....see that is how much he loves me/this dish
2 large tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, smashed
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Few dashes worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
Bread (french or italian)
1. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and then place into the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Cut an italian or french loaf of bread into medium thickness slices.
3. Spread the top with margarine and place onto a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and top each slice with the tomato mix.
6. Place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and serve.