Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cheesy Vegetable Pot Pie

The recipe I had from Kraft Canada called for chicken but I was lazy and didn't want to defrost and cook it so I left it out and add in extra vegetables instead. I really enjoyed the taste of this pot pie and the topping made it so frickin good. Now reheating it was an issue because it makes the top a bit soggy but it still tasted good.

Pepper added by Joey - I don't think any. Holy moly.

Ingredients
1.5 cups broccoli
1 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup red peppers
1/2 cup green peppers
2 medium potatoes, cubed
1 cup cauliflower
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can crescent dinner rolls

1. Cook broccoli, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower in microwave for a few minutes (I did 4 minutes for each).
2. In a bowl mix all vegetables.
3. Add shredded cheese and cream of chicken soup. Mix well.
4. Grease a baking dish and add in vegetable mix.
5. Unroll dough and place over top of vegetables (don't put over sides of dish).
6. Bake in a 375F oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is browned and pie is bubbling.

No comments: