I usually make this sauce when I am trying to use up tomatos and other veggies. Its quick and easy and tastes awesome.
Pepper added by Joey - None
2 tomato's diced
1/4 onion chopped
1/2 green pepper chopped
1/2 red pepper chopped
3 or 4 mushrooms diced
salt and pepper to taste
dash of cayenne pepper
splash of balsamic vinegar
splash of vegetable oil
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in fettucine.
2. Sautee onion, peppers and mushrooms until onions are clear.
3. Add in diced tomato's, salt and pepper and cayenne pepper.
4. Allow to heat through. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and vegetable oil within the last 2 minutes of cooking.
5. Add pasta to the sauce and toss with parmesan cheese.