Pepper added by Joey - 2 shakes
1 bag of macaroni
3 cups of milk
1 cup of cream (I used half and half)
4 tablespoons of butter/margarine
6 tablespoons flour
salt and pepper to taste
4 cups of grated cheese (I used 1 cup of cheddar, 2 cups of marble and 1 cup of mozzarella)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook until barely tender (about 6 minutes). Drain.
3. Heat milk and cream in the microwave until hot
4. Melt butter in a large saucepan, stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly add the hot milk and cream then the salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thickened.
5. Stir in cheese. When cheese has melted, add macaroni and stir well to blend.
6. Butter a casserole dish. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture into it and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.