Pepper added by Joey - none - he didn't eat any
1 container of cottage cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
4 mushrooms, diced
1 garlic clove, smashed
1 cup spinach thinly sliced
1 teaspoon oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and add manicotti noodles. Cook until slightly tender.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Add mushrooms and garlic to a pan and sautee until cooked. Add salt and pepper and oregano. 4. Mix cottage cheese, mushroom mixture, egg, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese in a bowl.
5. Place a small amount of pasta sauce in the bottom of a dish.
6. Stuff each shell with cheese mixture and place in the bottom of the dish.
7. Top shells with pasta sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
8. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook for 10 minutes (on broil if you like).
9. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before eating.