Pepper added by Joey - Minimal
Ground beef (as much as you think you will need based on the number of shells you have)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1 garlic clove, smashed
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/8 cup parmesan cheese
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and add noodles cooking until just tender.
2. Place onions and beef in a pan and cook over medium high heat. Add salt, pepper, oregano and garlic.
3. When cooked add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/8 cup parmesan cheese.4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
5. Add a small amount of sauce in the bottom of the dish.
6. Fill each noodle with the meat filling and place into the dish.
7. Once all noodles are filled, top them with remaining sauce and cover with remaining mozzarella cheese.
8. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes (use broil if you like).
9. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve.