Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baileys Dip

My good friend Hilleree makes this dip using Kahlua but we had Baileys on hand so I decided to use it instead. I was looking for something yummy for Earth Hour (http://www.earthhour.org/) and since strawberries were on sale this week I thought this dip would be perfect. It made alot for just the two of us but I was able to use the leftovers to make a triffle.



Ingredients
1 tub of coolwhip (regular sized)
1 package of instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Baileys (plus more if you want)

1. Make sure the coolwhip is not frozen.
2. In the coolwhip container add the package of instant pudding, milk and mix to combine.
3. Add the Baileys and taste to see if it is strong enough. If not add a bit more (I probably added a few tablespoons more).
4. Mix to combine.
5. Chill until ready to serve and then put in a fancy smancy bowl.
6. Awesome when served with strawberries. Mmmmm

No comments: