8 lasagna noodles
Spaghetti sauce (one meat sauce, one veggie sauce - both homemade)
1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
1/2 cup baby spinach (finely chopped)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1/8 cup parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tsp oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook lasanga noodles until slightly tender. When cooked lay flat on greased saran wrap.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, oregano and salt and pepper.
4. Pour a small amount of sauce into the bottom of your dish.
5. Spoon the cottage cheese mixture onto a lasanga noodle. Roll the noodle up tightly but not so tight that the mixture comes out.
6. Place seam side down in the dish.
7. Repeat with a second noodle and place in dish beside first one. (My dish fit two rolls, put as many in your dish as it will fit).
8. Pour sauce over top of rolls and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Sunday, March 16, 2008