1/2 cup of soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of fresh, grated ginger
Cracked black pepper
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 skinless, boneless breasts of chicken
1 carrot, shredded
Light caesar dressing
Red pepper, thinly sliced
Red onion, thinly sliced
1. Place soy sauce, honey, ginger, pepper and oil in a container and whisk together. Add chicken and marinade for at least an hour.
2. BBQ chicken (or you could cook it on a grill or in the oven)
3. Cut romaine into bite sized pieces.
4. Shredded one carrot (I used a grater).
5. Thinly slice a red pepper and a red onion.
6. Add romaine, carrot, red pepper and red onion to a bowl and mix with caesar dressing and parmesan cheese.
7. Slice chicken into pieces and place over salad.
Thursday, March 27, 2008