We wanted cake but we didn't have any icing sugar so I rummaged through the pantry and found a pack of chocolate pudding mix. The cake turned out amazing with the pudding all throughout it and then also acting as an icing on top.
Pepper added by Joey - None (I think he is not using any lately on anything on purpose to mess with me).
1 package yellow cake mix
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup icing sugar
2 cups milk
1. Make the cake as per the directions on the box (or make your own from scratch)
2. When done remove from oven and poke holes in it using the back of a wooden spoon.
3. Make a pack of chocolate pudding. Add the icing sugar to the mixture.
4. Before it has a chance to set pour half of it over the top of the cake allowing it to fall into the holes.
5. Allow the cake to cool slightly and allow the pudding to set.
6. When cake is cool spread the remaining pudding over the top.
7. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
8. Cut and serve.