Pepper added by Joey - Just a tad
1/2 bag of rigatoni
1 container of ricotta
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar pasta sauce (or homemade)
1. Cook the rigatoni, strain and pour into a baking dish.
2. Cover with pasta sauce and toss.
3. Mix egg, parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese with the ricotta. Put on top of the rigatoni.
4. Add remaining sauce on top of ricotta.
5. Add remaining mozzarella cheese to the top of the dish.
6. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
* Note I did not have enough mozzarella so I topped the dish with cheddar cheese.