Beef and snap peas are a great combo. This dish was delish, just make sure you cut the beef the correct way or else it will end up tough.
Pepper added by Joey - 3 shakes
1 (12-ounce) flank steak, trimmed
2 tablespoons soy sauce,
3/4 cup chicken broth object
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1 cup sliced onion
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
3 cups frozen sugar snap peas
1 cup shredded carrot
1. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine steak and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Toss to coat.
2. Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, broth, hoisin, and cornstarch; stir well with a whisk.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add steak mixture; sauté 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove steak from pan.
5. Add onion and ginger to pan; sauté 2 minutes.
6. Add peas and carrot; sauté 2 minutes.
7. Stir in steak mixture; sauté for 30 seconds.
8. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly.
9. Serve immediately over rice.