We had leftover flank steak to use up and since it was so nice out today we decided to BBQ the beef and make fajitas.
Pepper added by Joey - none as the salsa is spicy enough
1/2 tomato, diced
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded cheese
1 green pepper, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. BBQ flank steak, marinating in BBQ sauce.
2. Season peppers and onions with taco mix.
3. Cook peppers and onions (we did it on the BBQ but on the stove works too) until soft.
4. When steak is cooked slice against the grain into small thin pieces.
5. Assemble tomato, sour cream, salsa, beef, veggies, lettuce and cheese on a fajita wrap.