I remember my mom making this as a kid and Joe had never heard of it so I got the recipe from her and gave it a whirl. Joe loved it, I think it is because I used spicy italian sausage.
Pepper added by Joey - Nadda
1 onion, sliced
1 mushroom, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter
1. Cook sausage either in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or on the BBQ.
2. Heat butter in a pan and add onions. Cook until soft.
3. Add mushrooms and tomatos and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Mix flour, eggs and milk in a bowl until smooth.
5. Add sausage to a pan and spread vegetables over the top.
6. Pour batter on top of vegetables.
7. Place in a 400 degree oven and cook for 30 minutes.