I have no clue what these are called but we used to always make them as kids. Joe had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned it to him so I made some to show him how awesome they are. I don't think he believes me. Umm hello toast and egg all in one, what is not to like.
Pepper added by Joey - None, he didn't try any
2 pieces of toast
Small bit of margarine
1. Butter bread on both sides.
2. Find something round that you can use to cut a whole out of the bread. Make the cuts.
3. Place bread in a greased pan and crack an egg into each hole.
4. Allow to cook over medium heat until the bread is browned on the one side. Flip bread.
5. Cook until eggs are you like them.
***If you want the bread cut outs cooked as well then just have them in the pan at the same time.