Pepper added by Joey - None needed for this one!
1 pork tenderloin
1/4 cup ground peppercorns
1/8 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon margarine
1 tablespoon ground peppercorns
2 packages of beef stock (oxo)
1. Spray pork with cooking spray.
2. Crack/ground peppercorns onto a piece of tinfoil. Roll pork on the tinfoil to pick up the pepper.
3. Press down to ensure the peppercorns will stick. Spray with cooking spray again.
4. BBQ until no longer pink.
5. On the stove mix the flour, milk, margarine, peppercorns and beef stock. Bring to a boil.
6. Continue to wisk frequently until it thickens. Lower temperature and allow to simmer.
7. Pour over sliced pork and serve.