Seriously who doesn't love potato salad? Not this girl that is for sure. I like my potato salad cold so I always make sure I make it far enough in advance so it can sit in the fridge for a few hours to get nice and cold.
Pepper added by Joey - a nice even layer
10 large potatos, peeled and cubed
3 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cubed
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1/4 cup relish
1 1/4 cup mayo
2 teaspoons mustard
2 teaspoons celery salt
2 teaspoons sugar
Salt and pepper
1. Place potatos in a pot of boiling water and cook until tender.
2. Drain and place in the fridge to cool.
3. Mix the relish, mayo, mustard, celery salt, sugar and salt/pepper in a bowl.
4. When potatos are cool add the egg and onion. Pour the dressing overtop and mix.
5. Place back in the fridge and allow to cool for a few hours.