Noodle Nights Muffin Mornings
Since I had some fabulous tomatoes from Rita I decided to add them into the quiche. I am not sure that I would do that again. They were just too juicy and left the quiche slightly wet and barely held together.
I decided to do it without a crust to make it a little lighter. I liked the result and the taste. It was definitely light and fluffy.
Pepper added by Joey - 1st piece none, 2nd piece some
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup cream
Salt and pepper
5 mushrooms, sliced
2 small tomatoes, sliced
3 green onions, sliced
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded marble cheese
1. Sautee the mushrooms and green onions until they are both soft.
2. Prepare a pie plate with cooking spray. Place tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions in the plate.
3. Beat the eggs and the milk in a bowl. Add in the mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
5. Sprinkle the marble cheese on top.
6. Place in a 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until the center is cooked.
7. Turn on the broiler if you want the cheese to brown.