Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag - You're It!

I have been tagged by Jess at New Year New Name New Me Her blog is fantastic and inspiring. I am loving her Do 101 things in 1001 days and think that this may be exactly what I need to kick my butt into gear. I find my productivity goes in spurts and lately it has been on the down swing.

Okay the Rules of being tagged:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blog.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And what are the 7 random/weird things about me????

1. I burp/belch ridiculously loud after drinking pop out of a can. Seriously it's a problem. Mostly it only happens at home during dinner but lately it has happened everywhere - including work.

2. I make random piles of stuff all the time. To do pile, To file pile, To wash pile, To buy pile. I constantly re-organize the piles, move them from room to room but I never really fix the issue that leads me to have to create piles.

3. I am not a morning person AT ALL.

4. When I am sick it is the worst in the AM, I always start to feel better around 2PM and then it kicks back in around 4PM. I used to always get sick for my birthday and Christmas...every.single.year. As soon as I started working it shifted to the early spring for some reason.

5. I am terrified of growing old alone.

6. I can bite my toe nails.

7. I want to see all 7 wonders of the world but they keep frigging adding them so there were 21 of them now there are 28.

So....who am I tagging:
1. Iced CoCo - since I am watching Family Fued right now and CoCo is large and in charge it reminded me of this blog.
2. Susan from Food Blogga - her recipes are amazing.
3. Amy from Simple but Delicious - Two words: Parmesan Tilapia
4. Funny people from Fail Blog - Is this against the rules? Meh, dare I say that this is funnier than icanhascheezburger?
5. Leslie from Definitely not Martha - Hello fellow Canadian! Lots of great recipe ideas and a great sense of humour!
6. Jill from Baby Rabies - She is very open and honest about her pregnany experience and what it is like to now be a mother and an auntie.
7. Another Canadian blogger from More Than Burnt Toast - fantastic food, fantastic pictures.

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Thanks for tagging me Jen. I will see what I can do. Also I have added you to the Canadian Blogger section of my own blog. I am always happy to find other Canadian bloggers coast to coast!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! :) I do the same thing - moving piles of stuff from one room to the next ... I think that's how I end up with a desk I can't see.