Pepper added by Joey - none the first day, some the second
1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons pine nuts
3/4 package of bowtie pasta
1/2 cup cilantro leaves
1/2 cup basil leaves
2 teaspoons coarsely chopped oregano
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Ssalt and freshly ground pepper
2 1/2 cups arugula
1 1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a pie plate, toast 3 tablespoons of the pine nuts until light golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta and rinse it under cold water, then drain again; transfer to a large bowl.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the cilantro, basil, oregano and garlic and pulse until coarsely chopped.
4. Add the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and the remaining 1/4 cup of pine nuts and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss the pasta with the toasted pine nuts, arugula, tomatoes, and the herb mixture.