Pepper added by Joey - added to the meatballs and to the spaghetti they went on.
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup onion, diced
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together and roll into large balls.
2. Heat oil in a pan and place meatballs in. Brown on all sides, turning often.
3. Grease a baking dish and then add meatballs in once they are browned.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes (depending on size).
5. Remove and serve over spaghetti or on a sandwich.