I normally make this as more of a stacked salad but decided to change it up to make an appetizer while we waited for the rest of Joey's birthday dinner to cook.
Pepper Added by Joey - he didn't even look for the pepper
Red onion - sliced
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the bocconcini into 3rds and slice red onion.
2. Place bocconcini, tomato and red onion onto skewers (I did 2 of each on each skewer).
3. Once you have as many assembled as you are making place them in a dish.
4. In a small box mix olive oil, balsamic (equal parts), basil, salt and pepper.
5. Pour over skewers. Refrigerate.